0.6mm Elastic Stretch Cord —12 meter
0.7mm Elastic Stretch Cord —8 meter
0.8mm Elastic Stretch Cord—-6 meter
1mm Elastic Stretch Cord—-4.5 meter
Elastic String, Nylon
How to use?
- Cut the cord into the size you want. Don’t forget to leave some extra inches on each side to tie your knots
- Before you work with the cord, please stretch it first. Pulling on each side before stringing.
- At last, don’t forget to knot your bracelet. The surgeon’s knot is the most reliable knot for elastic bracelets. A surgeon’s knot is a square knot (also known as a reef knot) with an extra loop through. The extra loop helps keep the knot from slipping.
- Beading, bracelet making, necklace making, phone strap
- Especially when you use seed beads, gemstone beads, glass beads